Marissa Cavalluzzi has been a professional hair and makeup artist for almost 10 years. She is a native of Westchester County, New York. Presently, she is a staff artist for the Bloomberg News Channel.
Her artistry for live, hi-definition broadcasts has honed her skills perfectly for in-person and on-stage performance events. She also greatly enjoys working with clients privately.
Marissa's passion for the industry has led her to develop strengths in the avenues of both makeup and hair, and she enjoys using her abilities creatively to achieve the visions of her clientele.
- Inside Chappaqua Magazine | Cover, March 2013 | Hair & Makeup
- Seventeen Magazine | Mix-Match Bikini | Hair
- Chromastics Haircolor | Promotional Materials | Makeup
- Fenton Moon Media | Hair & Makeup
- Ninh Nguyen | New York Fashion Week 2010 | Hair & Makeup
- Carlos Campos | New York Fashion Week 2009 | Makeup
- Red Model Management | Hair & Makeup
- Human Landscape Studio | Hair & Makeup
- Rachel Ray - Mario Batali - Governor George Pataki
- Tiki Barber - Liev Schreiber - Nastia Liukin
- Tom Colicchio - Carl Banks - Joe Levy
- Barbara Corcoran - Andrew & Andrew - Vince Camuto
- Nanette Lepore - Luis Guillermo Solís,
President of costa rica
- 2014 Matrix Awards At The Waldorf Astoria | Hair & Makeup
- Burberry Makeup | Launch Event Hosted by Nordstrom | Makeup
- Hair Comes The Bride NY | Hair & Makeup
WEB & VIDEO
- Health Guru Media | Web-Based Video | Hair & Makeup
- Creators Media for Ritani Jewelry | Hair & Makeup
- MensUnderWearStore.Com | Hair, Makeup, & Wardrobe
Marissa is available for on-location hair, makeup, and wardrobe styling services.
For pricing and booking inquiries,
visit the contact page.